Help me OcUK!

Soldato
I'm trying to find 2 links.

The first was for a puzzle of sorts where each level was a picture, hidden within the picture was a word to get you to the next level. I remember there being a several page thread about it in GD but can't for the life of me find it or the link.

The second is for a rather funny account of an ex member of the US armed forces, listing all the funny orders and reprimands he was given. The only two I remember from the list are:

I must not chew gum on parade, unless I bring enough for everyone.
I must not chew gum on parade, even if I have brought enough for everyone.

It was a large list and some of them were really funny.

Any ideas would be helpful. :)

Soldato
OP
No, the puzzle one was different, each level was an image, and hidden within the image (as in, in shapes of the image or concealed amongst patterns etc) was a word, the word was the password to the next level.

Soldato
Moredhel said:
No, the puzzle one was different, each level was an image, and hidden within the image (as in, in shapes of the image or concealed amongst patterns etc) was a word, the word was the password to the next level.

I know exactly what you on about but i just cant bloody find it. :p

Associate
Moredhel said:

Yeah, I know precisely which one you mean

There was perhaps a digital alarm clock showing a certain time, then a aircraft boarding gate schedule, and then a picture of a compass (or something)

You had to take the time on the digital clock and match it to the flight number that was taking off, and what direction would it be flying to build up the password to the next level.

Think I still have that link somewhere... can't promise anything though...

Soldato
OP
Kaed said:
Yeah, I know precisely which one you mean

There was perhaps a digital alarm clock showing a certain time, then a aircraft boarding gate schedule, and then a picture of a compass (or something)

You had to take the time on the digital clock and match it to the flight number that was taking off, and what direction would it be flying to build up the password to the next level.

Think I still have that link somewhere... can't promise anything though...
Nono, I know that one too, and it's not that because I got frustrated with that one and quit, and this one I did for several levels. :)

This involved no building up words or anything, the full word was actually hidden in the images, you just had to find it.

Soldato
OP
Nope, There was no changing of links or anything like that, just get the word and type it in to get to the next level. It also gave you a passcode so you could get back to where you were previously. (I still have the password, i should have stored the url when i saved it).

Associate
Moredhel said:
Nope, There was no changing of links or anything like that, just get the word and type it in to get to the next level. It also gave you a passcode so you could get back to where you were previously. (I still have the password, i should have stored the url when i saved it).
Puzzledonkey.com?

Caporegime
Not got links, but it not called redroom and had sequels called blueroom? Mabi im wrong but memba plyin sumthing v simliar at coll

Associate
I know the exact game you're referring to... I remember playing it - was fun. 50 levels IIRC? I remember needing to use photoshop to zoom/play with contrast etc... Anyway I don't have the link anymore :(

Soldato
OP
mks2005 said:
I know the exact game you're referring to... I remember playing it - was fun. 50 levels IIRC? I remember needing to use photoshop to zoom/play with contrast etc... Anyway I don't have the link anymore :(
That sounds like the one, at least someone's on the right track. :) Now all we need is a link. :)

Back
Top Bottom