Help me please :)

Associate
Right the only thing I have never changed over the past 4 years is my monitor.

I am looking at re-arranging my desk at home and am thinking for space it may be time to move to TFT.

I play CSS a lot online and therefore am looking for a very good TFT for gaming.

I believe 17" are better than 19" in the TFT world and I am not necessarily looking to go over 17".

So please recommend a good 17" TFT for gaming.

Or would I be better just sticking it out with my CRT?

Soldato
I moved from a 17" CRT to a 19" TFT about a year ago, no looking back m8.

Although CRT's are sharper for gaming, if u get a good TFT (reasonably sharp, fast response time, etc) you'll get used to it in no-time. It clears soo much space from your desk...

Man of Honour
i would tend not to agree with your comment about 17" being better than 19" really. The largest area in the TFT market for R&D over the last year or so has been the 19" market, and certainly for gaming, this has been the main area of growth and improvement for some time. 19" screens really are nicer to use than 17" for gaming as they really help improve the feeling of immersion in the games. With the recent developements in the market, including the heavy application of overdrive, the 19" market is the best sector for gaming now and with models like the Samsung 930BF, Viewsonic VX924 / VX922 and others available, i would suggest looking here instead. Any of these would be ideal for gaming and offer arguably the most responsive panels in the whole market right now.

Back
Top Bottom