Help needed with possible loop change

Associate
Hi, I decided to change to hardline a year ago but have never really been happy with how it looks, mainly because I really struggled getting the bends right. I'm thinking of re doing the tubing using the monsoon measuring and mandrel kit for better results and I'm wondering if my tube arrangement could be better aesthetically.
Here's a picture of my current set up, any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.
2uohn9y.jpg

kDTFZz

kDTFZz

Soldato
Honestly I think that looks excellent! Can only see the top photo but colour theming is great, bends seem ok, nice right angles/perpendicular tubing...

You could perhaps paint the slot covers but otherwise it looks awesome. I'm almost jealous, my loop in a similarly all-black setup isn't so clean as I have a couple of curves and diagonals.

I did use a mandrel kit for mine - think it was a Barrow plastic one, very helpful.

Associate
OP
Thanks, it's hard to capture in photos but my bends aren't quite right causing the tubes to not be level, the worst one is the pump to gpu though

Soldato
loop order and bends look fine, i wouldn't change it unless absolutely neccessary.

Only thing i can think if you really want to change or improve it would be to 16mm tube and a mandrel kit as it will give you better bends and more colour. I do like the green though looks good.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I have another question, my gpu (titan x pascal) reaches 60 degrees during gaming with an overclock to 2100mhz. I keep reading people saying their gpu sits at 40 degrees under load. I can't get mine anywhere near that, are people just making false claims or am I doing something wrong? My loop consists of ek xe 360 and xe 240 rads, ek vardar fans (push on the front 240 rad as intake and pull on the top 360 rad as exhaust ) cpu is an i7 5820k at 4.2ghz with ek evo supremacy block and titan x pascal with ek block.

Soldato
I have another question, my gpu (titan x pascal) reaches 60 degrees during gaming with an overclock to 2100mhz. I keep reading people saying their gpu sits at 40 degrees under load. I can't get mine anywhere near that, are people just making false claims or am I doing something wrong? My loop consists of ek xe 360 and xe 240 rads, ek vardar fans (push on the front 240 rad as intake and pull on the top 360 rad as exhaust ) cpu is an i7 5820k at 4.2ghz with ek evo supremacy block and titan x pascal with ek block.
Temperature delta depends on many things, fan speed being one of them. Personally I want as close to silence as possible so my fans stay slow, temperatures go up to 53-55°.

Back
Top Bottom