Help on new build please

Associate
Hey all building a new pc was looking at the following

- Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

- Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 LGA775 'Yorkfield' 2.83GHz 12MB-cache (1333FSB) Processor - Retail + Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Game

- OCZ Reaper 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-14400 (1800MHz) Tri-Channel (OCZ3RPR1800LV6GK)

- Coolermaster Gladiator RC-600 Case - Black (No PSU)

-Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000.B 1TB SATA-II 16MB Cache - OEM (0A38016)

-Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro CPU Cooler (Socket LGA775)

- Samsung SH-S223B/BEBE 22x DVD±RW SATA Dual Layer ReWriter (Black) - OEM

Was wondering which Mobo people recommend? Previously had issues with the foxconn blackops as it was failing to load kept cycling on and off every 3 seconds.

Cheers

Associate
OP
Sadly I already have all the components I listed and am just looking for a mobo which is compatable with the existing bits and pieces. Like I said initially I bought the blackops one but I had massive issues with it not loading and got a refund so is it best to get the same one or for £100 is there a better option. Cheers for taking the time to knock up that list though mate its really apreciated

Associate
OP
Well I can most likely return the RAM but the rest of it would be a tad harder.
The Asus P5E3 seems very similar to the one I linked.
Either way for £100ish I wonder what I can get from OCers

Associate
OP
Argh im in between a rock and a hardplace! the one i linked was recommended cos of how good it is to overclock + iv got the DDR3 ram. I was just so frustrated with a miscellanous error with it not booting that I sent it back. It may just be that the one i got was faulty and a new blackops one would be fine and get my pc up and running

Back
Top Bottom