Help once more, upgrades required

Turn the game detail down and lower the resolution, if it doesn't crash the GPU is tanking out.
I did this and turned everything to low and it still crashed. Then I mixed things up according to setting that should work with a 6600 XT which had lots of high and some Ultra and I got the game to run for 2 hours this morning and it’s since tanked again for no obvious reason.

I did this and turned everything to low and it still crashed. Then I mixed things up according to setting that should work with a 6600 XT which had lots of high and some Ultra and I got the game to run for 2 hours this morning and it’s since tanked again for no obvious reason.
Tried doing a bios reset?

unplug the PC from the mains, remove the cmos battery, hold the power down for 30 seconds and leave it for 10 mins.

put the battery back in, plug back in to the mains and then give it a try, I would not even enable expo on the ram and just leave it all default for a bit and test.

Are you using 1 monitor or 2? If 2 try with just 1 monitor and see if the issue happens again.

Edit, what's the system spec at all?

Last edited:
Tried doing a bios reset?

unplug the PC from the mains, remove the cmos battery, hold the power down for 30 seconds and leave it for 10 mins.

put the battery back in, plug back in to the mains and then give it a try, I would not even enable expo on the ram and just leave it all default for a bit and test.

Are you using 1 monitor or 2? If 2 try with just 1 monitor and see if the issue happens again.

Edit, what's the system spec at all?
It’s just one screen and the spec is as follows:

Gigabyte 550M
WD Blue 1 x 1GB SSD and 1 x 2GB SSD
Radeon Power Color 6600RX Fighter 8GB GDDR6
AMD Ryzen 5 5600 six core 4.4ghz
Lexar Hades 42gb 3600mhz quad channel kit
Be Quiet 600w 80 plus power supply

Back
Top Bottom