[HELP] Pay in 12 month deal

Associate
Hello, So overclockers has this deal where I imagine you guys already know the details but if you buy a product now you can pay in six month,

I was wondering if my current basket which is £618 would cost more by the end of the 6 month.

BASICALLY;
If I was to take the 'pay in 6 month' offer, would I be able to pay the normal price in 6 month time, or would it cost more? Like as in would their be interest by the end of the 6 month? All im really asking is would the pay in 6 month deal add more onto the final payment at the end of the given time,

Thank you

Soldato
If you're going for the 'buy now pay in' finance from hitachi capital it works like this:
A week or two after you take out he policy (all done online) you will receive some paperwork. You will have recieved your order from ocuk long before this.

Once you receive this paperwork you can log on to hitachi to make any settlement payments.

If you have fully settled the amount of credit by the term of the agreement you pay no extra interest, but you do pay an admin fee of £21.

If you haven't paid off the balance by the end of the agreement you start paying monthly payments with interest.

Back
Top Bottom