Help with finding a 30" IPS gaming monitor

Man of Honour
750 WATT Corsaire TX power supply
yeah, should be okay.

the dreaded AMD route
why dreaded? AMD/radeon have improved significantly over the last decade. you're holding onto old beliefs. if you want to pay more and get shafted by nvidia of course, then fine. just take a look at how many issues the RTX 20xx cards are having.

Should we go mental and go with the vega 64?
it's only 70 quid more, which, if you aren't spending it on a PSU, will allow you to get a vega 64 instead of a vega 56

That monitor is out of stock...I like the look of the HP OMEN HP 32 Quad-HD but its out of stock with HP as well..350 for it
don't have to buy it from OCUK of course. other etailers have stock.
unfortunately you just missed the ebay 15% sale where you could've got this monitor new, for <£175 delivered :(

Soldato
Just looked in the box and its a 750 WATT Corsaire TX power supply...should be ok to go the dreaded AMD route...?
That monitor is out of stock...I like the look of the HP OMEN HP 32 Quad-HD but its out of stock with HP as well..350 for it

Should we go mental and go with the vega 64?
Im ok with this sort of spend, I was playing quake live against Ewan...whos 7 by the way...and it ended 47 to 50...great moment...I was trying so hard....frantic stuff!
Just go for the 56

Back
Top Bottom