Help with some CSS issues please

Associate
Ok so I have been venturing into the world of CSS with a new layout for an online CV but I have some isssues I was hoping you guys could shed some light on. As you will see I have my Educations stuff listed but i wanted to split it up into columns so that the subject is on the left and the pass result is on the right. This would be easy to do with tables but I want to learn how to do it with CSS.

Another problem I have is the bullet points are appearing are circles when I have coded the CSS file to use square bullet points, I don't understand why it isnt showing up as squares.

The site in question is www.theinflux.co.uk/cv and the CSS file can be found at www.theinflux.co.uk/cv/style.css

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Soldato
I think you could use a table to display those results. When you get your results they are usually in tabular form, so why not display them as such.

Associate
OP
I would much prefer to use CSS and divs as i want learn how ro code properly with CSS.

How can I create a new div to the right of the current div with the list of results ?

DezUk said:
I would much prefer to use CSS and divs as i want learn how ro code properly with CSS.

How can I create a new div to the right of the current div with the list of results ?

you want to add float: left; and float: right; to the divs. just aslong as the width of the 2 divs that you want next to each other aren't over the widthof the page they will be shown correctly.

Back
Top Bottom