Help with website idea

Just a point I'd like to make. If you are on a limited start up budget, I would suggest going with a simple system at first, before spending too much on development. Simplicity will help you make sales anyway.

You need as many photo examples of finished signs as possible, name each sign design, e.g. "tranquility" as a design, and these can be "ready configured" designs, so people could just say "I want a tranquility". Start off just marketing these designs. Push your marketing.

Once you have made a few sales, invest in the next step (as an additional facility, although I think the above will make more sales):

First, you need a photo of every background colour for people to select from.

Second, you need a photo of every font type for people to select from.

Third, you need a photo of every size for people to select from.

So, photos of all the above, for people to select from and express in an order form. So, they can say what they want, but they won't be able to see how it looks beforehand. See if this option is popular, and if it helps you make sales.

If it's a success, then invest in your full system. It's not that hard, but it will cost a bit to develop. It won't necessarily help you make sales, simplicity is best.

I guess you call this a lean startup technique.

Rgds

Contact me via my trust and ill give you all the information you need to get this up and running in no time at a minimal cost.

I set up websites constantly and it costs me £35 a year.

Back
Top Bottom