Help With Work

Associate
Right guys!

I need your help, i need some of your creative brains to come up with something for me do at work..... In a way I am asking you to do my job, i have hit a wall.

I have sorted all the export filing, server etc out so its now manageable, found new customers, made a lot of people jobs easier with documents such as when customers are due to pay.

But I want to do something else, to impress..... I cant do a review of the week sales because one of the directors do that.

This is a long shot, but can anybody come up with any ideas of how to impress my superiors (disregarding any rude comments to follow)

jOe

Last edited:
Soldato
yeah, knowing what job you do and what systems you have in place will help with a few suggestions, although none will be specific.

How about taking note of what electrical equipment is left on or on standby over night when it could be turned off, working out the energy usage then the cost. You can then inform the boss how much they can save a year by simply switching things off.

Best way to make an impression, either make more money, of figure out how to save money :)

Caporegime
^ :p

Anyway do you know Excel? Streamline a process using it.
Produce sales graphs from the director's sales figures. Learn pivot tables and pivot graphs.
Analyse and identify the most profitable customers / markets.
Produce a customer database on Access.

Go beyond chasing the best cost price. Call them up and ask them if they can improve their rates if you'll send more business their way.

Improve the invoicing process such as improving the look of the invoice templates, keeping better track of the stage of each shipment, do a bit of marketing by creating say a customer satisfaction survey, etc.

Associate
OP
^ :p

Anyway do you know Excel? Streamline a process using it.
Produce sales graphs from the director's sales figures. Learn pivot tables and pivot graphs.
Analyse and identify the most profitable customers / markets.
Produce a customer database on Access.

Go beyond chasing the best cost price. Call them up and ask them if they can improve their rates if you'll send more business their way.

Improve the invoicing process such as improving the look of the invoice templates, keeping better track of the stage of each shipment, do a bit of marketing by creating say a customer satisfaction survey, etc.

Thank you for your valid response

Back
Top Bottom