Henry press conference on sky sports news..

Caporegime
Big Kev said:
You're right there mate, the older I get, the more pessimistic I've become, I really should listen to everyone else.

Plus the fact that I can't get Wednesday out of my mind yet.

Ahh dont worry about it fella, even i was worried about him leaving but im glad hes staying so at least we can get soem revenge hopefully next yr:).

As for Wed well as i said im hoping we can get back there and take some revenge by winning the cup that should have been ours.

Its like my barber said to me last night, hes a big Gooner fan himself...that if it was 11 v 11 then Arsenal would have won.

Soldato
I remember saying a couple of years ago when Vieira was doing his typical "will he/won't he" with Real Madrid that Henry was the only Arsenal player at the time who I felt 100% confident would sign a new contract with us if he promised to. He comes across as one of the few honest footballers out there, and I was glad when he first said he was going to sign in the summer. I can understand his frustration with the press constantly asking him though, given that he'd set a specific date and yet everyone insisted on pushing him for details.

Best player in the world, nice one. :)

Back
Top Bottom