Hi advice on grea KBM for X-box series One-S

Associate
my nephew has a cheap KBnM (sub£15 cobmo) and plays great on controller and we reckoin if he got onto KBnM he could get better and even eventually earn money playing

the device he wanted comes from america an doesnt appear to sell here or in the UK. its a ANZERWIN B07Z8HSGWC from Amazon USA

he only plays Fortnite and GTA - thats ut! 80& oif time on FN

can ayone sugget a KBnM with same or better features for the £91 it get is sent here

thanks in advance..

Soldato
You could easily get something from the big brands for less money. RBG lighting is something that's desired I'm assuming? Keyboard, something like the Corsair K55 would be good, alongside the Razer Viper-Mini. Both in stock with OcUK and come in at budget.

Associate
OP
i know nothing of KBnM setups etc - ill take a look in the store or ask him to but he doesnt really know what he SHOULD have, extra buttons on mouse perhaps, DPI etc

Soldato
That is understandable! :)

Whilst I'm someone who would prefer a minimal approach, those linked above should give him a nice upgrade. If you were to spend a little bit more on the keyboard, mechanical keyboards with the speed switches might be of benefit, as the keys activate closer to the top when he presses the switch, making his actions more responsive. However, I couldn't comment on whether they really do work or not, as I've never used a speed switch personally. Mech KBs have the added bonus of being longer lived too. For mice, I'd say a macro button or two max is probably ideal for FPS. A high mouse DPI gives the benefit of increased accuracy, with higher the better with regards to fast action games.

Associate
OP
again.. what are macro buttons an why would you need one for FPS..? all he plays is Fornite ad GTA thats it and hes extremely good at FN so wants to try to become good enough to earn money, i undertdand he mouse DPI thing - i would thougt that extra button on mice that can be programmed as fornite options/buttons would be better - just like i use the paddles on an elite 2 for DUCK

Associate
OP
what are macro keys and can they be of use or give and advantage? i guess these are extra buttons on the mouse that can be used instead of certain ones on KB..? is that right? if so I think he would be better off with such a mouse? thoughts?

thanks

Associate
OP
ok i suggested that red dragon M908 lazer mouse with 18 programmable buttons... i think thats the mouse he should have...just need to find a KB to go with

Back
Top Bottom