hi all

Associate
TL;DR Yoo fellow geeks! nerd since formed as a spermatozoon; Hun/Living UK; #UgandaKnuckles; tongue clicking intensifies;

Hi All,

happy to join to this community, i'll admit i'm stalking the forum's monitor/gpu/cpu threads on-off for years now.

A bit about me:
Early thirties, geek since y4 when we got an Amiga with bigbro...which we upgraded to a 486DX4 a few year later...hello Doom, what kind of magic is this?

Originally from Hungary, but living in UK for half a decade now.
Currently working in the IT/Ecommerce sector, closer to the hardware side. Being it a hobby/profession/passion i always try to notice trends within the industry and have a great interest of the direction where the big companies taking us.

mmkay, i'll admit: pcmasterrace(with a hint of Nintendo) as i cant learn to use a bloody controller to a satisfactory level, but still trying tho! Would be helluva lot cheaper too and with 120hz/65" tv's on the corner....

thanks for reading if you made it this long, apologies for the spelling/grammar.

the wae be with you

Permabanned
Welcome! I'm pretty new here too but enjoying the community, there are some right characters here!

I have a friend who I game with regularly who is also from Hungary (moved to the UK now though)

Enjoy your stay! :)

Back
Top Bottom