750W Corsiar PSU
Phantex enthoo Evolv With NZXT Blue LEDS

Other info

2 X monitor setup, Main = Benq XL2730 Zowie / 2nd = Samsung S24B350 oc to 75hz
Corsair K70 RGB
Logitec G502 Proteus Spectrum.
Hyper X cloud 2 headset
GT Omega, black leather gaming chair.

Not the best setup in the world, but i'm really proud of it.
photo.php

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Very nice build, although i wouldn't be waiting for vega, that wait could be VERY long and VERY dissapointing.

Am waiting for Vega because, I have a freesync monitor. The R9 390 still has enough grunt to play my games in V high / Ultra... Am not in any hurry, i can wait the 2-3 months :D

Associate
OP
5GHZ. Good achievement. I love the look of the Kraken X62. Any Pics?

Thanks, I did pretty well in the silicone lottery. I have the X61, I wish the X62 was out when i bought it, looks amazing :) I'll post some pics when i find out how to lol.
5Ghz @ 1.3v, with 3 (300mhz) AVX negative offset... and a level 5 load line calibration for voltage stability.

Associate
Thanks, I did pretty well in the silicone lottery. I have the X61, I wish the X62 was out when i bought it, looks amazing :) I'll post some pics when i find out how to lol.
5Ghz @ 1.3v, with 3 (300mhz) AVX negative offset... and a level 5 load line calibration for voltage stability.

Fantastic build mate. I like the desktop background too!!

In relation to stability, how is it performing with CPU intensive games? I am very jealous.... PC build is on the cards soon and I know my luck will not be in when it comes to the silicone lottery haha!

Associate
OP
Fantastic build mate. I like the desktop background too!!

In relation to stability, how is it performing with CPU intensive games? I am very jealous.... PC build is on the cards soon and I know my luck will not be in when it comes to the silicone lottery haha!

Thanks man! :D
It performs flawlessly! a slight fps increase in games from my i5 6600k @ 4.5ghz... but i managed 9600 score in 3dmark physics test with the 6600k.... but 16100!!! with the 7700k :D video editing takes seconds, and i'm sure, when i get my new GPU it will help to squeeze all the fps out of it and wont bottleneck for a very long time :)
I was worried about the "dreaded" silicone lottery, but its the chance all of us PC nutters have to take... all i can do is wish you luck lol.... also the mobo plays a part... look for reviews on the mobo you like... i like OC3D on youtube, he reviews a lot of em... and the performance differences are quite striking!

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks man! :D
It performs flawlessly! a slight fps increase in games from my i5 6600k @ 4.5ghz... but i managed 9600 score in 3dmark physics test with the 6600k.... but 16100!!! with the 7700k :D video editing takes seconds, and i'm sure, when i get my new GPU it will help to squeeze all the fps out of it and wont bottleneck for a very long time :)
I was worried about the "dreaded" silicone lottery, but its the chance all of us PC nutters have to take... all i can do is wish you luck lol.... also the mobo plays a part... look for reviews on the mobo you like... i like OC3D on youtube, he reviews a lot of em... and the performance differences are quite striking!

Nice one, I shall take a look at that. Thanks again and enjoy it :D

Associate
OP
New purchases!! I went and bought myself a PG278QR and a MSI gaming X plus 1080 :) Be arriving tomoz so will upload some pics!

Back
Top Bottom