Hi-Fi Rush

Associate
A stealth drop from Bethesda and receiving very good reviews thus far.

I grabbed this via Gamepass and have to say i'm having a lot of fund right now, difficulty and learning curve seem spot on and the gameplay is very fun and intuitive.

Anyone else playing?

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Played it for 3 hours last night and much as it’s good fun and takes some practise to get good at it, it’s got a bit repetitive and I think I’m done with it.

Soldato
Played it for 3 hours last night and much as it’s good fun and takes some practise to get good at it, it’s got a bit repetitive and I think I’m done with it.
I lasted 20 mins so you did better than me, not sure what the fuss is about. Not that I'm complaining about a day one stealth drop that's great, it's just not my thing

HRL

HRL

Soldato
It take a while longer than that to unlock more techniques and mechanics, 20 mins is still the tutorial.

Took me 89 mins to finish the first level as I kept practising with the hint droids.

It is pretty slick but the combat just felt a bit samey, over and over, even with the boss battles.

Associate
OP
Yeah, you unlock more abilities and side kicks in later levels which definitely adds variety to the game, otherwise it's definitely a bit of a button basher.

Happy it's a game pass title, don't think I would have taken a punt at £30

Back
Top Bottom