Hi I’m from Springhead Road

Associate
I’ve just joined the forum as I’m concerned how certain losers within our wonderful place of Gravesend get pleasure in destroying it.
I’ll try uplifting a photo to show unnecessary vandalism to our Springhead Road bus stop. The big glass panes to protect us from the elements has been shattered. It’s expensive to replace and finally it’s us who have to foot the bill, this wasted money could have been used productively.
We like to blame the government for everything but I think we need to spend more time with our children instilling values.
File%2002-12-2017%2C%2013%2038%2019.jpeg

Associate
OP
Uncle Petev not sure who the vandals are. People around here seem to be aware of who they are but since I did not witness the incident personally I wouldn’t want to repeat it as it’s hearsay.
It seems such a waste of tax payers money for something that’s suppose to help all of us, especially the elderly.

Nkata it’s a beautiful place, our neighbours are good and everyone is helpful.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forums. I'm a bit at a loss as to the problems of a vandalised bus shelter in Gravesend are of relevance to a forum primarily dedicated to overclocking and computer hardware but welcome nonetheless.

Genuine question, so we can get to know you, what drew you to our forum? Friend recommendation, word of mouth, Googling Springhead Road?

Back
Top Bottom