• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

HIS Deliver the goods - ATI X1950 Pro AGP ICEQ3 TURBO's at superb prices!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We got HIS building us a quantity of their latest X1950 Pro AGP cards on AGP. As these are been built for OcUK its means we shall be the first company to sell this product worldwide and have bought all their stock up throughout January 2007, making ourselves exclusive on this product. Also the pricing is amazing when you consider the specification of these models. Plus they have HDCP encryption over DVI ports to support True HD.

HIS ATI Radeon X1950 Pro ICEQ3 Turbo 512MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (AGP) - Retail
GX-069-HT_400.jpg

Targeting the adrenaline addicted minds of the avid gamers with jaw-dropping performance, HIS delivers enthusiast-class features to the mainstream with the ATI RADEON™ X1950 PRO. The HIS ATI RADEON™ X1950 PRO promises to awaken the senses and free the imagination from the shackles of PC hardware limitations while remaining affordable. The HIS family of products are synonymous with extreme performance and reliability. The HIS X1950 PRO makes for a welcome addition to the family with its robust hardware offerings such as: the industry acclaimed X1950 GPU, 512MB of GDDR3 of onboard memory, DirectX and OpenGL acceleration along with enhanced support for the Windows Vista™ 3D environment. Experience the price vs. performance champion with the HIS X1950 PRO!

- Powered by ATI Radeon X1950 PRO - 620MHz (RV570 80nm)
- 512MB-256bit 8 channel GDDR3 memory - 1.48GHz
- ICEQ3 Silent Cooling System (Drops GPU and Case temperatures)
- 36 Pixel shader processor
- Ultra-threaded SM 3.0 Engine
- 512-bit Ring-bus
- HDCP Enabled!!

BUY NOW! - 256MB HIS X1950 Pro ICEQ3 TURBO AGP @ £134.99+VAT

BUY NOW! - 512MB HIS X1950 Pro ICEQ3 TURBO AGP @ £159.99 +VAT

HIS are recieving the PCB's next Friday for these boards, they will then build and package the product. They will be shipping the 512MB version to us first and we expect to take delivery early to middle of January. The 256MB version will arrive middle to end of January. :)

These are truly fantastic cards for AGP users at equally amazing prices. Get your pre-orders in now and don't worry regarding if we shall run out as I can guarantee you that we won't. :D

Soldato
booger said:
Having been outta the game for many months I take it this card would blow my xfx 6800gt out of the water?

yea its nearly twice as fast from the benchmarks. but in reality its only around 80% quicker, in some cases more.

remember to sell on your 6800gt agp, lots of people still after agp cards on the members market.

Associate
Cyber-Mav said:
yea its nearly twice as fast from the benchmarks. but in reality its only around 80% quicker, in some cases more.

remember to sell on your 6800gt agp, lots of people still after agp cards on the members market.

Cheers for the reply fella :) Might have to pre order the 512mb version as a wee christmas present to myself.

Associate
I'm interested to see how much my 3.4 northwood will bottleneck it, will be good to see some comparisons with the 64bit AMD's.

Associate
Cyber-Mav said:
guessing that 512mb would be wasted on that card. you would be better off with 256mb version

I game at 1600x1080. Would that still be the case cos from what I have read the 512mb comes into it's own at higher rez?

Soldato
The price is way to expensive.

If it was £135 with vat in the price it would have been a big consideration but £158 with vat or somit is a big no no. I'd rather spend 20 quid on a pci-e motherboard and get the 135 quid pci-e version.

Back
Top Bottom