Hitachi finance issues

Associate
Hey, has anyone else had issues with Hitachi ? (the finance company OC use). I placed an order for a 3090 + a monitor using Hitachi's buy now pay later, everthying went well i got accepted etc but now im really struggling to get through to Hitachi as i have no sign of an agreement number so i can register on their site.
I've been on hold multiple times for 1hr+ before i gave up, the one time i got through i was told they was the wrong department and then he told me i would get a call back in roughly 10 mins.... that was 5 days ago.
I'm currently on hold and have been for 1hr 15 mins this is TIRESOME! all i want is to beable to log into my acc, how the hell can i pay it off otherwise. Please tell me im just unlucky because i cant be arsed doing this every time i want to contact them, what an awful nightmare.

Soldato
Used them on Tuesday . Only issue I had was the 1 pence deposit wouldn’t pop up on chrome through the ocuk website. Had to make a new order using internet explorer and then everything went through without a problem. All parts received on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom