Hitman 3 VR: Reloaded (Quest 3)

So a Quest 3 exclusive or at least a standalone only game? Just hope the controls aren't anywhere near as bad as the PCVR Hitman game, could be good if not.

I do like the idea of sneaking about with dual pistols - it will be interesting to see if they can retain any of the originals planning / pattern matching, or if it is just going to be a semi stealth shoot 'em up

I've been working on this for the last couple of years. The original vr experience was terrible. Tried it for 5 minutes before giving up. This is much more in line with the expectations of modern vr.

It didn't feel very "VR-y". Clunky. Not fluid. Very right hand orientated as well (as a left hander). Just bolted on top of the original game to say "hey I am vr now". However this comes on top of working for a few years now in the VR industry and what the expectations are for me. I can appreciate when it was released it would have been fun, especially for those new to VR.

It didn't feel very "VR-y". Clunky. Not fluid. Very right hand orientated as well (as a left hander). Just bolted on top of the original game to say "hey I am vr now". However this comes on top of working for a few years now in the VR industry and what the expectations are for me. I can appreciate when it was released it would have been fun, especially for those new to VR.

To be clear you're not talking about the new writen for VR hitman game? you're talking about the clunky VR implementation of previous hitman games?!? as the new VR hitman game is not released yet?!?

Yes correct the original version. I am working on the new version and it's certainly not like that ;).
When u say working on the new version, are u a dev or a tester or something? If so, can u give us some interesting insider knowledge about the forthcoming game please :D I like the idea of Hitman but as we almost all agree the pcvr port was poor unfortunately.

I'm a developer on it. So worked on bringing it to the quest. The coding side of it. Did lots of different bits across it.

Yes original was poor as I've said. Stomached 5m of it.

We can't say much besides that we worked on it currently. However should be some dev blogs with more news coming. I didn't want to be in the videos though.

I'm a developer on it. So worked on bringing it to the quest. The coding side of it. Did lots of different bits across it.

Yes original was poor as I've said. Stomached 5m of it.

We can't say much besides that we worked on it currently. However should be some dev blogs with more news coming. I didn't want to be in the videos though.
Any update on the timeline to release - summer is slipping away and I'd really like to have a go :D

Back
Top Bottom