Hmmmmm Pud

How do you change it mrk? :)

The blue background on the current pud is offending my eyes! :o

In your Stylish script for the dark theme scroll down to around line 77 (on mine anyway) and modify the forum logo to look for (this being the current pud) with the one to replace it with (this being the new one with full URL).

My line looks like this:

Code:
img[src$="vBulletin_logo7.gif"]{background:url("http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/temp/vBulletin_logo7.png") no-repeat!important;width:0;height: 0;padding: 113px 0 0 286px;margin-bottom:15px;}

Use my line if you want, I will smooth out the rough edges when I get home or if I have time at lunch :p
ocuk_2.jpg

Edit*
Smoothed!

Last edited:
Got the Smilies... but I think my 'Stylish' script (Dark v2.0 and Dark with New Logo) are stopping the 'Pud' from showing!! :(

if I turn the 'New Logo' script off I get a 'Blue' pud not a black one!! :( :(

**EDIT**

Scratch that... changing Line 77 to mrk's script dun it!!! :D :D

Cheers Dooder!! :)

Last edited:
In your Stylish script for the dark theme scroll down to around line 77 (on mine anyway) and modify the forum logo to look for (this being the current pud) with the one to replace it with (this being the new one with full URL).

My line looks like this:

Thanks sweetie <3

Better than the blue one :)

*Snip*
Thats the shiz, nice one buddy. :)

Its now officially Christmas, well almost...! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom