HMP & IND

Bar

Bar

Soldato
Really is there anything that this lot can do right?

BBC News

How do they manage to make such a monumental mistake? (well apart from with apparent ease)

Man of Honour
Not forgetting they have been languishing at Her Majesty's pleasure, no doubt in better conditions than they used to live in at home. Three murderers and nine rapists, being fed, watered and educated at our expense and then we let them go without ensuring they go home. Un*******believable. :mad:

I wonder just how more incompetent this administration can become, have we reached their real potential yet, I guess there is more to come?

Permabanned
AJUK said:
Not forgetting they have been languishing at Her Majesty's pleasure, no doubt in better conditions than they used to live in at home. Three murderers and nine rapists, being fed, watered and educated at our expense and then we let them go without ensuring they go home. Un*******believable. :mad:

I wonder just how more incompetent this administration can become, have we reached their real potential yet, I guess there is more to come?

Well, none of them have yet been jailed for perjury, or rigged elections, so there's still a way to go before they reach the depths that we all know british politicians can stoop to.

Soldato
That's disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Did nobody at any point during the process of release question why johnny foreigner who raped or killed god knows who was NOT being deported. That would have been the first thing I checked. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom