HMRC Recruitment process and the job itself

TJM

TJM

Associate
The new format is a bit confusing. I put all of my effort and the detail into the 1,200 word statement and used headlines in the CV/skills section.

The name of your employer is fine. The intention is to counter-act any bias in the selection of candidates for interview rather than preventing a determined person from discovering your identity.

Soldato
OP
Hi Moses

I start in mid November in Bristol

My initial offer said Monday to Friday then formal offer said 5 out of 7?

I’m guessing this is preparing me for when the new building opens,?

Anyhow I’m looking forward to it, any advice,?

How are you getting on now? Looking at reapplying and would be interested to know.

Last edited:
Soldato
I finally got a provisional offer in November after passing the interview in April. I then had to have the pre employment checks completed before I could get a formal offer and I had heard some horror stories of people waiting 6+ months at this stage.

Luckily, it all went smoothly and I received a formal offer on 23rd January to start on 25th February as a tax compliance caseworker.

Soldato
OP
I finally got a provisional offer in November after passing the interview in April. I then had to have the pre employment checks completed before I could get a formal offer and I had heard some horror stories of people waiting 6+ months at this stage.

Luckily, it all went smoothly and I received a formal offer on 23rd January to start on 25th February as a tax compliance caseworker.

Well done Danny glad you're starting soon.

The closing date for my application was Tuesday so it could just be 10 short months if I'm lucky!

Back
Top Bottom