Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch tees sizes ?

Gosh, when did clothing get so emotive? It's really sad when others start to judge you for what you wear.

It's a sore point for me. I have a history with them, having witnessed their prejudice first hand and that left a very bitter taste in my mouth.

It's more me than anything tbh. I tend to get carried away with things like this.

There is no shops that sell Hollister clothes near me and If I was to order them online directly from Hollister and they didn't fit I would have to pay a lot for the postage as they're located in USA which would just be too expensive.

pretty sure they come with free returns label to a uk warehouse, I normally buy 2 of the same in different sizes and send one back.

M should be fine - I've a slightly bigger chest and M fits okay. Order quite a bit from them and you can send them back at no cost if needed.

I assume the dislike for the brand is because teens wear them, so they're instantly uncool to some. Absolutely nothing wrong with them - they fit fine, materials are nice and the prices are reasonable for what I'd usually buy.

Back
Top Bottom