Homemade rocket man is about to prove the earth is flat...

Soldato
Spotted this earlier and found it amusing that someone is so serious about this madness that he's willing to sink $20,000 into proving it live via his youtube channel.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...7f14b73162a_story.html?utm_term=.709f9e531254
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...7f14b73162a_story.html?utm_term=.709f9e531254

Predicting a total failure on this but even if he manages to get it off the ground it may end up being his last daredevil stunt.

This will actually be the second time he’s constructed and launched a rocket. He jumped on a private property in Winkelman, Arizona, on Jan. 30, 2014 , and traveled 1,374 feet. He collapsed after that landing — the G-forces taking a toll — and needed three days to recover.

Soldato
OP
I wonder if they would let the whole matter drop if they got to select one of their fellows to go and be taken up to the ISS and allowed to film and photo the earth to his hearts content before being taken back down (all live ect) to the satisfaction of all his conspiracy buddies.

That is assuming they don't think their own man was somehow in on it all from the start, even if he was chosen randomly, and it was all staged to feed them false information about the true shape of the planet

what is the benefit of keeping it secret? there is none..so if there no gain to keeping it a secret...why do people bother?

As far as i know it's all due to the bible saying the earth is flat with a dome overhead and space is full of water or some other such nonsense but this is disputed. Either way it's crazy.

Soldato
OP
This guy has a pretty good series dealing with them and their crazy beliefs. Still baffled at their reasoning for thinking this way but whats life without a little mystery :D

And for those that go that extra mile in madness there's the Sky demons, fake planets, moon loons and then there's this guy who wants to launch operation FENPAP (Flat Earth North Pole Assault Project)

*Odd mild sweary in this one*

Soldato
OP
Aww he cancelled it. :( I was looking forward to seeing his clash with gravity.

Instead he says his launcher "broke down in the driveway" but his friend charlie will use GOOGLE EARTH to show them where they can go to go to do it now it's fixed.

Soldato
OP
If he's trying to prove the earth is flat, what's the point in being a passenger on the rocket? Can't he just strap the GoPro onto the rocket. Or better still, maybe just ask an astronaut for some photos?

At a guess I'd say he wouldnt trust photo's in case NASA somehow hacked his go-pro and swapped his pics with photoshopped fake one's and he can't trust an astronaut as they work for the globalists :p

Back
Top Bottom