** Official Horizon: Forbidden West Complete Edition Thread **

Associate
Still on my first playthrough of the first one after starting it 10 days ago. Really great, so looking forward to this and I won't rush the first one too much so I can go straight to the next one. :)

Soldato
Looks like this will be just in time for me finishing the first game, got it wishlisted :)

Completed all the side quests over the weekend and started smashing through the story missions, just done the mission "The Grave Hoard".

I had some vague idea of what happened from other data points etc. I'd found, but working through the ruins in this mission and finding all the soldiers' PDAs, sanitised messages to their loved ones on the outside and the holograms etc. was really depressing - the back story is utterly horrifying :(

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Looks like this will be just in time for me finishing the first game, got it wishlisted :)

Completed all the side quests over the weekend and started smashing through the story missions, just done the mission "The Grave Hoard".

I had some vague idea of what happened from other data points etc. I'd found, but working through the ruins in this mission and finding all the soldiers' PDAs, sanitised messages to their loved ones on the outside and the holograms etc. was really depressing - the back story is utterly horrifying :(

Great game isn't it? I was proper hooked. Great graphics too. Even some say the sequel is not as good, I don't care, I am buying it! :D

Soldato
Great game isn't it? I was proper hooked. Great graphics too. Even some say the sequel is not as good, I don't care, I am buying it! :D

Yeah definitely, I heard good things about it so I picked it up, but when I started playing I was thinking "great, another Assassin's Creed wannabe clone", but I quickly got over that - it's so much better, especially when you start to piece together the storyline :)

And yes, it looks absolutely stunning with HDR on the QD-OLED :D

Last edited:
Soldato

More gameplay footage, totally hyped for this game, loved the first game and the good news is that it may come out soon since it's early 2024 release.

Last edited:
Associate
Played this on PS5 and it is very good, if you liked the first then you will enjoy the 2nd. If anything the game world is a little to large and there's to much to do, exploration is so much fun in this game and there always seems to be something new to see and with the PC you're getting the DLC included as well.

Back
Top Bottom