Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
OP
Yeah they really do, the gameplay looked amazing. I guess we will find more out this week or in the next couple of months. It took me by surprise as i'd never heard of it, now it's right up there with Fallout 4 and other ones i've wanted.

Soldato
OP
Its a true stand out game, totally out of nowhere, the idea for mech dinosaurs whilst pointed out is actually zoids, its still like wow what a fresh idea.

Most of the games of E3 were predictable - but Sony still every now and then backs a new idea. Hope it works out for them, it looks crazy good.

Another stand out E3 game now coming to Ps4 as well firewatch - that looked interesting as well.

Yeah completely out of no where, expected all the big ones and this was an absolutely hidden gem.

Soldato
OP
It's nice to see something original for a change. I can't imagine that the actual gameplay will be anything other than Killzone..ish though.

Worth keeping an eye on thats for sure.

Don't think it will be anything like Killzone this is an open world RPG, already looks much better and graphics look right up there too.

Soldato
OP
She's awesome, really looks good for a female lead.

Love the world though, pretty, beautiful, loads of nature with the tribal feel of the camps, towns etc and then the mechanized dinosaurs/animals.

Watching their E3 reveal last night pulled me in, so much so that I really want to play it now.

Soldato
OP
This is probably my most anticipated game for the year, hope it doesn't let me down. So far from reviews and what i've seen though it's looking like it's going to do well.

Soldato
OP
Was watching digital foundry earlier and they said there was a launch patch for better frame rate option?

Yeah it's mentioned on Neogaf.

"Horizon Zero dawn will receive a small day zero patch that will build upon PlayStation 4 Pro support, adding a Performance mode which will favor SMOOTHER FRAMERATES while delivering higher visual fidelity in the 1080p mode. This mode is available for both 4K and 1080p displays."

Back
Top Bottom