Hosting Companies

Soldato
Good one for getting it resolved. That would irritate me a little.

Try https://www.vidahost.com for domains and hosting if you're ever up to your tolerance level. (or TSO)

I've always found them a very ethical company. You pay for what you need and that's it.

They're not sly like some of the big sales driven corporations that want to hook you in and hope you don't read small print and then hope that you'll forget.

Are Vidahost and TSOHost the same company? The custom control panels for the hosting are exactly the same.

Associate
Plus 1 for Vidahost. And I know this is just an affiliate link, but I guess anyone can post theirs. Type in FLYING10 for 10% off.

Associate
I use one.com for several business sites. I just has a "soon to be sacked employee" delete all his email and they restored everything as soon as I asked. Even better, his actions mean no month's payment for him :)

Associate
It depends what type of hosting you're after. If you're looking for a company with friendly customer service and fantastic speed then try Nimbus Hosting. They do a lot of Magento hosting and forum hosting.

Associate
Another recommendation for Tsohost here, I'm on a clustered plan. It's a great package and their support are brilliant, on first name terms with them!

Think they are offering 10% off all hosting packages at the moment if you use code XMAS10

Back
Top Bottom