Hover boards banned on uk pavements?!

Soldato
Didn't they class those "hover boards" as a vehicle, to keep them off footpaths etc? Which means outside of private property you would need to use them on the road and be insured. I wouldn't fancy using one of them on the road tbh. They are a disaster waiting to happen, on wheels :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Spoke to the lads parents one day as when I was coming into the estate in the car I missed clipping one of the lads, also walking with my 4yr old on the path when barrelling round a corner one of them came so I had to drag my daughter out of the way and the lad had to go into the road to avoid us, the parents weren't interested, said I should stop giving the kids grief as there is nothing else for them to do around there, I pointed out the big council owned park with woods/tracks, the skate parks that had been built in the last few years, the local cricket/football/rugby teams.

lol typical deadbeat parents

also such a standard response by society's feckless:

'there's nothing for the kids to do around here so they hang out on the street'

this sort of line was trotted out re: kids club - the dodgy charity that gave urban kids pocket money that they promptly spent on weed

fact is, as you've rightly pointed out, there are loads of things for kids to do whether located in a city or the countryside

Back
Top Bottom