How are my temps...

im using a 4300 and a freezer pro aswell, my temps idle @ 50 and load @ 70 =/

Yours look ok, voltage is v low i must say! Im going to reduce mine a bit more tommorow i think, aswell as reseat the sodding heatsink. Thinking about buying some arctic silver.

these arctic freezers are supposed to take a while for the compound to harden(increase thermal conductivity) though, so ill give it a chance first. Its always around the 70c mark, no matter what voltage and overclocks i use, so im guess its just a conductivity thing really. 70s hardly going to destroy my system, but itd be nice getting it all running cooler inside.
Currently on the brighter side of 2.9ghz with my 4300 now anyway :D at full load on both cores its currently 71-73 though, scary! im going to have a look inside case 2moro and see if theres any ways i can improve airflow. its a pc-7, wasnt expecting to have to do this :p

peetee said:
these arctic freezers are supposed to take a while for the compound to harden(increase thermal conductivity) though, so ill give it a chance first. Its always around the 70c mark, no matter what voltage and overclocks i use, so im guess its just a conductivity thing really. 70s hardly going to destroy my system, but itd be nice getting it all running cooler inside.
Currently on the brighter side of 2.9ghz with my 4300 now anyway :D at full load on both cores its currently 71-73 though, scary! im going to have a look inside case 2moro and see if theres any ways i can improve airflow. its a pc-7, wasnt expecting to have to do this :p

70s mark? That's too high. Make sure you've installed the pins fully.

Back
Top Bottom