How can i change my name?? (in real life)

Man of Honour
apparently you just start useing it:
http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/n6w/index/family_parent/family/change_of_name.htm

unless you need to get official documents like a passport then you need a combinatino of the following:
* a letter from a responsible person
* a public announcement
* a statutory declaration
* a deed poll.

Deed poll

A deed poll is a formal statement to prove that your name has been changed. For most people it will not be necessary to prepare a deed poll as evidence that they have changed their name. However, there may be cases when a deed poll is required. For example, some professional bodies require members to produce a deed poll as proof of any name change.

Changing your name by deed poll can be complicated. If you want to use a deed poll as evidence of change of name you should consult an experienced adviser, for example, at a Citizens Advice Bureau.

so there you go max, just start using it :)

Soldato
McDaniel said:
had a guy on the phone at work called "Ultimate Warrior"

lmao

its ones like that that are the best

always hear stories about funny names off mates who work in call centres

Last edited:
Soldato
he didnt even have a title, his card was just "Ultimate Warrior" he was only 22 aswell, was awesome - when he told me the name i paused and he just went "yea it is my name, i changed it as a bet - had it over a year now and ive won the bet"

"Thankyou ultimate warrior, how can i help you today?"

Classic.

Soldato
McDaniel said:
had a guy on the phone at work called "Ultimate Warrior"

IIRC rightly the Wrestler dude "The Ultimate Warrior" actually changed his name to Warrior, and his kids according to wiki are: Indiana Marin Warrior and Mattigan Twain Warrior.

lol

+44

Back
Top Bottom