How do you complain about certain content on a site?

Associate
Some pretty nasty stuff on a certain site, I am surprised they haven't been brought about before, how do i complain, or who too?-

Soldato
What kind of nasty stuff, is it legal? If it is legal then you can complain to the hosting providers but if they are offshore then you won't get far.

Associate
OP
What kind of nasty stuff, is it legal? If it is legal then you can complain to the hosting providers but if they are offshore then you won't get far.

It is, IMO, not legal, just nasty slurs, but any of them i would say capable of inciting hatreds between groups. It's so free flowing i am very surprised.

Permabanned
It is, IMO, not legal, just nasty slurs, but any of them i would say capable of inciting hatreds between groups. It's so free flowing i am very surprised.

Are they saying nasty things about OCuk and some of their members by any chance?????

RDM

RDM

Soldato

If it isn't legal then you can either complain to the web host as it may break their terms and conditions or you could stop visiting the site.

What site is it?

Back
Top Bottom