How do you listen your gaming audio?

Caporegime
Do you just use the telly speaker, dedicated speakers or are you a headset gamer?

I have just bought a new monitor that is speakerless. I am currently using a pair of sennheisers plugged into the pad (PS4), but am getting a bit fed up of the weight, wire and roasting ears lol.

Don’t know whether to try a wireless headset or see if I can get some decent USB speakers to plug into the console. Any advice?

Caporegime
OP
I have a big 5.1 sound system for single player games (for the 'atmosphere' :p), but always a headset for MP so I can hear footsteps clearly and all that. Depends what you play I'd say, but there's no way I could play MP games without a headset so if I'm faced with buying one or the other, then I'd go with that. I use Logitech G430 which gets the job done.
I like the atmosphere too for single players like TR and RDR2, but I can’t have a surround sound system where I am. I was kind of thinking the headset would be good for atmosphere. Some are 7.1 now, well, claim to be anyway, how it works in practice is a different story altogether.

Back
Top Bottom