How do you play !!

Associate
Hey silly question but with so many games coming out over the next 2 months its hard finding time to play them all like id want to so just wanted to ask how do you play ??

1, Play one game until you finish it then go onto the next game
2, jump back and fourth from each game and some times not even finishing them

i used to jump back and fourth to each game and lose how far i am with the story and most times not even finish them so now i have decided to play one game only until i have finished it.

how do you play ?;)

Soldato
I play which ever game I feel like playing at the time, play that one for a stint (~days/weeks) then play another game.

I don't feel the compulsion to finish one game before playing the next.

Man of Honour
I play about 4 multiplayer games in one time period generally and quit single player games as soon as I get bored of them. I think I only finished 3/4 games in the last year but have played a lot of StarCraft, Halo 3, CoD4, Brawl, TF2 etc in multiplayer.

Soldato
I like to play several games at the same time - I don't mean jumping between them, but literally at the same time... I have my PSP, PC and PS3 all on at the same time because I'm so awesome that I can multitask better than any women :p

No really though, I genrally jump between games unless it's a gme I'm really into and then I stick with it until finished. I do also play some pick up and play PSP titles in between proper gaming sessions though.

Soldato
1, then once I've completed them all, just randomly play them all whenever I feel like it until they are all 100%. Then I sell if I'm bored.

Last edited:
Soldato
ive been juggling 3 games over the weekend:
deadspace
farcry 2
fable 2

then ive got like 5 days until fallout 3 and red alert 3 come. Im gonna be so busy:)

Soldato
Hey silly question but with so many games coming out over the next 2 months its hard finding time to play them all like id want to so just wanted to ask how do you play ??

1, Play one game until you finish it then go onto the next game
2, jump back and fourth from each game and some times not even finishing them

i used to jump back and fourth to each game and lose how far i am with the story and most times not even finish them so now i have decided to play one game only until i have finished it.

how do you play ?;)

Usually 2, which is probably why I haven't finished GTA4 yet :( But with all the games coming out before xmas, I think I'll lean more towards 1.

Scort.

Back
Top Bottom