How gay are you?

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Aod is 26% Gay.

not bad. i thought it'd be higher.

now, if there was a part of the test devoted to firearms knowledge...

:p

Soldato
sja360 said:
exact same thought i had when answering those two. got 13% myself so ;)
also cant say i'm a gay hater cause my brother is gay.
Heh me neither, I'll be sharing a house with someone who is gay next year. Although I don't think his score on this test would be much higher than mine :p

Caporegime
OP
Sp!ke said:
Sp!ke is 30% gay.

Hmm this isn't very accurate then.... (I'm straight as a die but always get accused of being very camp, to the extent that a rather nice Aussie girl in my local asked me why I didn't bring my boyfriend in ever... She got a shock later that night ;) :D )

S

heh I always get accsued of being camp too, though more because I dress "fashionably" and fuss about my appearence when I go out. I always seem to be a target for ye gays when I go out in brighton to The Honey Club etc, to the point where i'm somewhat used to it and smile sweetly and grab a drink off of them before scarpering with a grin on my face. :D

ChroniC said:
No lie i got 6% :eek: says im to straight for my own good in this day and age. odd

More tea vicar? :D

Soldato
Psyk said:
16%

I hate some of the questions on that. Which would you rather be a cowboy or an indian? Can't say I've ever thought about it, both are pretty gay. Also would you rather meet or be your favourite footballer? Well considering I hate football, neither option make any sense...

Yeah same here. and the

Do you get your hair cut
-At Regular intervals
-When people start making fun of you

My answer would be "no" with having hair half way down my back and all.

Do you think good drivers tend to make good lovers?

It depends on the person not their driving ability :confused:

Do you think your best friend is sexy?
Yes, but it doesnt ask what gender my best friend is :confused: how can you get any information from that.

Also the question at the start about if you sleep with members of the opposite sex, or both or what, i thought that was kind of obvious and it was meant to go off your responces to the questions that say something about your personality, but no :confused:

I got 33% anyway, but if i slept with both then I'd get 36%, although it doesnt seem like a very good quiz.

Back
Top Bottom