How lazy are you?

Suspended
Woke up this morning - no clean clothes, gash. Can't be bothered to do any washing either so I just went and bought todays outfit. Mad or Lazy, can't decide.

What have you done thats stupidly lazy?

Associate
This will turn out to be a "willy waving" thread, with people boasting about how lazy they are. :rolleyes:

I use a bottle instead of the toilet because I cba to walk 5m, tbh...

Associate
im soo lazy i prob would just have worn whatever was on the floor. no chance i would have had the energy to go to shops.

my laziness extends to an almost complete police application sitting about three feet away ( been there for days now ) and it will prob still be there monday.

ah well....

Soldato
AthlonTom said:
Sorry - a willy waving thread?

Meh, went to the shops in what I woke up in, which was pretty scruffy, but shopable.
so you didn't even get undressed last night?
not even taking your shoes off?
winner

Man of Honour
I'm so lazy that I purchased a wheelchair and voice synthesis computer just like Stephen Hawkings. I'm annotating this to a slave who is typing for me. The wheelchair has a built in commode so I can just urinate/defecate when and where I feel like it. I also get fed through a tube. I'm not actually thinking about how to put this post together, I'm paying a Jew to think on behalf of me.

Associate
Scuzi said:
I'm so lazy that I purchased a wheelchair and voice synthesis computer just like Stephen Hawkings. I'm annotating this to a slave who is typing for me. The wheelchair has a built in commode so I can just urinate/defecate when and where I feel like it. I also get fed through a tube. I'm not actually thinking about how to put this post together, I'm paying a Jew to think on behalf of me.

This is quality.

Associate
Richdog said:
I'm so lazy I buy pre-chewed and pre-digested food.

Some people actually do this, even though they're not babies anymore, not for lazy reasons, but for the taste. :p Doesn't look too appetising though.

Back
Top Bottom