How long does it take you to get to sleep?

Soldato
boycee said:
me usually about 30mins, also if i don't eat or drink 2hrs i find a sleep so much better and deeper! but sometimes i get the munchies and give in and get some late night grub, but i defo pay the price in the quality of sleep. Sometimes it's worth it though!!

Also does anyone else find, if you get up when you wake up you feel great, but if you mash the snooze button or sleep in for another hr or so, you feel worse than you did the first time you woke? So annoying!! and yet i still do it all the time, knowing i'll feel worse because of it!!!

I hate that snooze button! Always wake up at 6 but alarm doesn't go off until 7, but usually fall asleep again by 6:15. When I wake up at 6 I feel fresh as a daisy, however when I wake up with my alarm I feel soooo tired.

Did a little personal experiment and got up at 6, felt fine for an hour then felt terrible for a couple of hours later. If I get up at 7 with my alarm then I feel tired until I've had a shower then fine for the rest of the day. Weird!

Soldato
Depends, last night I can't on falling asleep and waking up 5 mins later for 3 hours, and then woke up at 5 and felt fine (after having max of 4 hours sleep) I am hoping to get a good nights sleep tonight.

Back
Top Bottom