How Many Computers?

Associate
Just curious to know how many actual computers people here have. Just the one,or do you keep your old machine as 'backup' in case anything goes pear shaped..

Associate
OP
It never occured to me that many would have laptops as well as desktop pc's......jeez,what a clutz :D

I suppose it adds to a bit of security. If i didn't have access to a computer i'd be lost

Associate
OP
Hell it just goes to show. I currently only have this seven year old P4 Gigabyte GA 8IRXP pc, although i'm in the middle of building a new one. Got the case,PSU and the drives......i'm trying to hold back completing it till i start work again next monday.

Going to order a new monitor tomorrow. I only want something basic and cheap, namely the Acer V173AB. I'll buy a better quality monitor later in the year.
All i've got is this very old CRT viewsonic E7. Having said all that, it's been relatively stable system for these past seven years........till i snapped a blade off the cpu fan this morning.

I'll be keeping this PC after the new one is built. I normally hand it down to my brother in Law.

Back
Top Bottom