How much have you spent on Xbox 360 games

Permabanned
dirtydog said:
Yikes.. an expensive hobby. I think I'll wait a year or three before getting a 360 myself, as I did with the first xbox :)

Its no that expensive if you complete games and want to sell you get £35 a game so its not that bad.

Now having a pc for benching is what i call a expensive hobby.

Permabanned
A-n-d-y said:
Its no that expensive if you complete games and want to sell you get £35 a game so its not that bad.

True, if you don't intend to hold onto the games for long then the overall cost is small :)

Now having a pc for benching is what i call a expensive hobby.

I agree, which is why my PC is 3-4 years out of date.. P4 2.6C, Ti 4200 etc :) I may splash out on a 6600GT or something when UT2007 comes out though, if it's any good.

Soldato
got kameo and PDZ limited edition for free with my 360 because the asda staff are stupid, paid 45 for pgr3 and got condemned for £25 through the use of xmas vouchers.

so £70 for four games :)

Soldato
Condemned, Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero for £40. COD2 for £30.

I've sold Condemned for £30. So I suppose it works out around £120.

Last edited:
Associate
PGR3, COD2, Need for speed, fifa, PDZ only bought PGR3 and COD2 the rest were from trading in games and a ps2

but this will change by the end of march :eek:

currently renting games thought gameswap.com for 9.99 a months so no plans to buy anmore until DAO4 and fight Night 3 are out

Soldato
Bought PDZ on day of release for £45, then grabbed PGR3 online for £40. Bought Bankshot Billiards, for however much that cost (~£17 for 2100 credit thingies).

PDZ is going, so I'll put that towards something else :)

I'm going to look into renting, at least for games like Condemned which don't have much replay value. Though, I think I'll be keeping my new purchases to 2nd hand (that said, I've got Gears of War preordered :D).

Caporegime
Ive spent around £200 on games, got pgr3 and kameo with my xbox360 as part of a bundle and then got 2 more games condemned and Madden 06 NFL.

Looking to take back/sell both condemned and kameo as ive finished condemned and not really got into Kameo sadly.

Soldato
Ive spent nothing yet, but managed to get the console, 2 wireless controllers, Kameo, Amped3, King Kong and PGR3. Not too bad i suppose, ive not even opened Kameo, Amped or King Kong yet, PGR3 is just too damn good.

Back
Top Bottom