How often do you get a Dominos pizza? (Seventeen year old thread bump warning)

Soldato
We got vouchers through the other day, so it's 50% off time again. 5 large pizzas, nothing like getting your money's worth... Object to their normal prices though, these offers make their prices semi-reasonable!

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
OP
sad as it seems

pizza.jpg

my pizza (top left) / Girlfriend had the bottom left

in Lake Garda - Sirmione :)

Associate
sad as it seems

my pizza (top left) / Girlfriend had the bottom left

in Lake Garda - Sirmione :)

What restaurant was that mate? I went to Lake Garda this year and ate in Sirmione (lovely place). Didnt have one bad pizza while out in Lake Garda.

Looked familiar before I had even read where it was!

Soldato
Horrendously overpriced. You could go to a restaurant and get a perfectly decent main course for the same price as their pizzas.

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
OP
What restaurant was that mate? I went to Lake Garda this year and ate in Sirmione (lovely place). Didnt have one bad pizza while out in Lake Garda.

Looked familiar before I had even read where it was!

Honestly it was 2 years ago and i cant remember the name :( all i remember it was directly opposite an ice cream parlor :p

Associate
Honestly it was 2 years ago and i cant remember the name :( all i remember it was directly opposite an ice cream parlor :p

Lol that doesnt help much there's loads :p

Now out there is where pizzas are good value! Could like a 9" for €4! Was only a Margarita but still. They had something simpler than a Margarita out there too.. think it was just Tomato and that was something like €3.50.

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
OP
Lol that doesnt help much there's loads :p

Now out there is where pizzas are good value! Could like a 9" for €4! Was only a Margarita but still. They had something simpler than a Margarita out there too.. think it was just Tomato and that was something like €3.50.

Everything was good value there , a bottle of wine was less than £2 :) and it was Pinot :)

very much want to go back there,

loved it totally

we stayed at Torri De benaco , and went to Verona / Venice (amazing place)

Anyways - pizza is here :D

go me!

Associate
Everything was good value there , a bottle of wine was less than £2 :) and it was Pinot :)

very much want to go back there,

loved it totally

we stayed at Torri De benaco , and went to Verona / Venice (amazing place)

Anyways - pizza is here :D

go me!

Haha we stayed in Hotel Benaco, close :D

Man of Honour
I love it but I'm loathe to get becuase every time I go to my local branch I tend to get conned. They are always overcharging me. Only last week I bought a Pizza, medium with 4 toppings with one free, so £13.10.

They wanted £13.50. Despite the fact their menu, laminated to the counter, clearly said £13.10. I had to argue with them (them saying 'well the system says..) to get them to charge their advertised price.

Now, its only 40p. But just think how much extra they would make if everyone was overcharged by 40p?

This is on top of the fact that this particular branch of Dominos is perhaps the most expensive in the entire country - a large Pizza is a staggering £15.95 or something like that. Changing your postcode from a Plymouth one to, say, Torquay drops all the prices by about 3 quid..

Back
Top Bottom