Poll: How old are you? Are you old and wrinkled, or young and tender? Vote here!

• 11-20

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 41 28.5%
  • 31-40

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • 41-50

Votes: 31 21.5%
  • 51-60

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • 61-70

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I can't remember.............................................<slugs some more beer>............................I remember the days when..................................<scratches head>.........................children had respect..............................<empties colostomy bag and replaces teeth>.....................yes, that's right, you won't fool me, I've seen your sort before, we'll defeat you too, young man, I know your game.................<pulls self together>...........yes, I'm 36, I think...

Associate
Originally posted by Feek
I've made my selection and also edited the thread title to make it perhaps a bit more meaningful!

K.

donny with a sense of humour, dont get those much these days;)

nice one feeky sah':D
Originally posted by Snasher
I can't remember.............................................<slugs some more beer>............................I remember the days when..................................<scratches head>.........................children had respect..............................<empties colostomy bag and replaces teeth>.....................yes, that's right, you won't fool me, I've seen your sort before, we'll defeat you too, young man, I know your game.................<pulls self together>...........yes, I'm 36, I think...
lol nice one sah':D:D

cracked me up that did:D

Soldato
A nimble 32 years of abuse under my belt.
But I have to tick the 31-40 box!
I'm a mere featherweight in this division ;)

How about a 31-35 box?

Darn my fragile ego.

I still have a full head of hair y'know!

Soldato
Originally posted by [ASSE]Arnie01
There are actually lots of people here in their 20's/30's who I assumed to be younger than myself!

Just because we act like children doesn't mean we are children :D

I've always treated SETI like a GD for older people who don't want to read endless threads about girlfriend trouble, exam results and shaving instructions.

Of course the pleasure of the STOMP is secondary.

HT

Back
Top Bottom