How One Filmed Saved Marvel....

Associate
Soldato
The only bit that has aged is the blood scene with Stephen Dorff, otherwise it's a good movie.

I remember seeing the film in the cinema back in the day and thinking how bad that scene looked. It's worse now though. But yeah, decent otherwise.

Man of Honour
Blade is a great film. Some iffy CGI, but there was lots of that around then. Shame about the sequels.

It'd certainly be a good 4k HDR movie release. With the amount of contrast in many of the scenes. I got lucky and saw one of the silver nitrate processed prints several years back. Looked stunning.

Soldato
Blade is a great film. Some iffy CGI, but there was lots of that around then. Shame about the sequels.

It'd certainly be a good 4k HDR movie release. With the amount of contrast in many of the scenes. I got lucky and saw one of the silver nitrate processed prints several years back. Looked stunning.

They'll reboot it before a re-release, wouldn't be shocked to see a reboot in the next decade.

Soldato
Yep, I didn't mind S2, enjoyed the Winter Soldier crossover arc, S3 really picks up

Oh, Winter Soldier, now you have my attention :D

It just seemed to lose some of the fun and magic that S1 had, i think the sudden inclusion of loads of new faces in the first episode of S2 didn't help.

Back
Top Bottom