How to clean your cat

Zip

Zip

Soldato
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

cat1.jpg

... Scroll Down ...

Sincerely,
The Dog
dog1.jpg

Disclaimer: No animals where harmed in the making of this and i do not advise to clean your cat like this

Reminds me of one day (about a month after getting our two), I decided to have a bath... I left the door open and the two of them were playing 'Can you walk round the edge of the bath with out falling off'.. anhyew Flynn was sitting on the toilet watching the water rising and Callia decided she wanted to be on the Baths edge.. So She jumped... Now she was only a young kitten and not too gracefull/accurate at this... and we ended up with one Very frightened, Soggy Kitten hairing out of the bathroom with me (stark naked!... Not a pretty sight) trying to catch her so we could calm her down and dry her... :D

She ain't done it again!... But Flynn nearly did!.. Think he was showing off the her to show her its easy... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom