How to fix Bluetooth headphones?

Caporegime
More out of curiosity really. I've got a brand new pair of Enacfire E18s. The right ear is constantly cutting out, so Enacfire had sent me a new pair and I can keep this one. I'd like to see if I can get them working properly however so I've got a backup pair.

I've tried all the hard-reset stuff and synced / re-paired them, etc. I suspect we're at a hardware level now.

The way I see it is they're borked anyway so nothing to lose, might as well have a little fiddle and see if I can sort it.

Anyone know anything about this kind of thing?

TIA :)

Soldato
My guess would be that the time/effort/money involved is so high that it's not worth the £35 it costs for the headphones.

I have a set too. They're decent, although i find the microphone is useless in the wind. My wired apple ones seem to do a much better job or removing that for the person on the other end, although my other cheap pair are the same. Suppose something has to give!

Caporegime
OP
My guess would be that the time/effort/money involved is so high that it's not worth the £35 it costs for the headphones.

I have a set too. They're decent, although i find the microphone is useless in the wind. My wired apple ones seem to do a much better job or removing that for the person on the other end, although my other cheap pair are the same. Suppose something has to give!

I only use them for music. This is my second pair, the first lasted me about 9 months which in my hands is very long, hence the cheapos. The fact that the sound quality, to my broken ears is absolutely spot in is just gravy.

Back
Top Bottom