• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

how to really cook a cpu?

Permabanned
Best way to make a sandy bridge CPU hot?

i am using aida64.

i have a e3 1270 4c8t, when the test i see as max of 69c...
the CPU is been cooled with a celeron 50w stock heatsink.

i dont think aida64 is doing it job, i am about to fit a new cooler and i want to test the max temps under silly load so i can set a fan profile

Permabanned
OP
Permabanned
OP
Intel Burn Test (IBT)
Came here to say this.
Same IBT MAXIMUM nothing puts more heat. Max I'w pumped out of ryzen on it was 202 wats :D thats like 210% TDP haha

this is the same program at LinX right? when i use LinX it shows it working and running tested but doesnt load up the cores and there in no change in temp.
it completes the test and tells me my system is stable but it doesn't actually run

Permabanned
OP
Prime95, with the stock cooler hits 85c lol... thats a big set up from the 69 aida64 was giving me.
with new cooler Prime95 sits at 67c, ig games it hovers around 50c so i am happy.

Associate
Intel Burn test AND furmark .. but take out your discrete GPU . The only real problem with this is that furmark steals somes cycles from the cpu stressor. whoops just seen no inbuilt gfx ,

Back
Top Bottom