How to use the memory on my PC?

Associate
This is my first time writing on the forum and I apologise if my question sounds stupid to most of the people here but I am not very good with computers at all which will become obvious as I write further :D I may be useless with computers but I have loved gaming for most of my life and was able to buy my first PC in November. In this PC I have 3 SSD's, 2 500GB ones and a 1TB one. I have bought multiple games and just hit the point where it says I have no more memory to download my games. However I noticed it has only used just under 500GB which is one of my SSD's. I should have another 1.5TB to use but don't know how. I have been trying to use good old Dr google to help me figure it out but cant seem to use the other memory :D I found the storage thing on my computer which shows the 500GB being used but it does not even show any other storage spaces. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I apologise once again if I did not explain my problem adequately since I'm so terrible with computers :)

Soldato
If you have multiple drives (and/or partitions) you should have a different drive letter for each one. Assuming you do, you need to tell the installer (or Steam/Epic/Etc.) to use the drive you want. If you don't have multiple drive letters you need to partition and format the drives to make them useable.

Associate
OP
I can see the other letters for the other drives but it says I need to format them in order to use them. Hopefully I should be able to use google to help me figure out how to do that . Thanks a lot Bremen :)

Back
Top Bottom