HTC decides to rip off UK customers with the new A9.

well majority of companies do exchange $ to £ like 1:1, its nothing new uk and eu in general is a milk cow for usa brands. but hey people still agree for that by buying it. we still have to learn to vote with our wallets otherwise nothing gonna change.

If we got the US version of this phone I think I'd very quite tempted by the A9, but for a 16GB model with less ram they are ripping us off too much.

It looks like the Sony Z5 is the best candidate to replace my solid and trusty (except for its faulty camera) HTC One M7.
Hopefully the Z5's headphone amp is as good as the A9's.

With marshmallow storage should not be issue as the linked SD card. Two issues are the price and possible support if HTC do keel over soon..

If we got the US version of this phone I think I'd very quite tempted by the A9, but for a 16GB model with less ram they are ripping us off too much.

It looks like the Sony Z5 is the best candidate to replace my solid and trusty (except for its faulty camera) HTC One M7.
Hopefully the Z5's headphone amp is as good as the A9's.

Have to say I quite like the look of it, probably just saying that as I just bought a ip6 and love the feel of that, not 100% keen on ios despite it just working, will definitely go and take a look at one of these when launched

Despite all the negativity I went ahead and bought one, got it from smartstore for 229 A grade which was supposed to be locked to ee, stuck my three sim and worked straight away, pretty please with it so far, battery life seems a bit so so other than that I like it

The LG G4 blows this out of the water, and it's half the price of the A9! :D

I certainly wouldn't have paid rrp for the a9 but at £229 it was a good choice, and no the G4 doesn't blow it out the water at all, ive had 2 G4's now and whilst there good phones they dont have a premium feel, it has a better camera for sure and battery but the fact their marshmallow doesn't allow sd card to be used for internal memory miffed me enough to swap

Oh my.. The battery! Less than 2200!
This is a phone that should be sold at one plus and moto x play prices
Actually I wouldn't pay more than 200 of I wanted it.

No stereo speakers
Smaller battery
Low ram
Average camera
1080 no doubt due to battery

Yours for flag ship costs.. Which they may have to pay to fight and loose to apple patent infringement

Back
Top Bottom