HTC Rep Introduction

Associate
Hello, Overclockers!

I'm PahaRuma, HTC Vive's UK Community Ambassador. I'm here to help in any way that I can and offer support with Vive and related products.

Also, if you are working on anything Vive-related in the UK (games, art installations, drones and VR, software for business, architectural visualisations, using Vive to present to the public, etc), I would love to hear about it!

I'll predominantly use the HTC Vive thread to communicate, but I wanted to say hello to everybody before anything else. :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Soldato
Hi PahaRuma, welcome to the forums!

I'm working as part of a forensic research group and we're developing stuff with the HTC Vive. We've got some stuff that we hope to share publicly in the future but what's the best way to get in touch with your in a professional capacity?

Associate
Hello, Overclockers!

I'm PahaRuma, HTC Vive's UK Community Ambassador. I'm here to help in any way that I can and offer support with Vive and related products.

For god sake can you tell someone up high that we need a simple dot on the middle of the floor as well as chaperone bounds. it would help so much!

Soldato
For god sake can you tell someone up high that we need a simple dot on the middle of the floor as well as chaperone bounds. it would help so much!

Get OpenVR Advanced Settings (https://github.com/matzman666/OpenVR-AdvancedSettings)

It's a plugin type thing that runs on top of Steam VR and gives you extra option. One of them puts a wee squad in the middle of your play area with an arrow pointing "forward".

In combination with Chaperone Tweaker (https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/4yoihe/chaperonetweak_an_invr_chaperone_editor/) you can customise your chaperone to within an inch of its life :)

Associate
Hello, Overclockers!

I hope you don't use Digital River Ireland in the future. Those guys are seriously unreliable. Some of their best people offer great service, but they are rare. Experiences with Digital River Ireland left me out of pocket. I'll not be ordering anything else via the HTC Shop until they are out of the picture. Stick to companies that offer reliable service, please.

Back
Top Bottom