Huawei Honor 9

Soldato
I got one from eBay, picked it up today. All in all, a very nice phone. I really liked the Honor 8, I think I even considered making it a daily driver at one point, so looking forward to giving the Honor 9 a whirl.

First impressions, very nice, very slick and smooth. Looking at the specs, not a huge amount seems to have changed mind you!

It will be interesting to check the camera performance over the next few days.

Soldato
I've had mine for over a month and it's a great phone. Very snappy and fast although battery life is mediocre.

The camera is decent and I prefer it to my HTC U11 with the amount of things you can do with the camera although the HTC U11 does take slightly cleaner photos and is way better in low light because of the OIS.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
I have Honor 8 and I absolutely love it. I pray to all the gods of things mobile for Honor to release their next flagship with touch sensor at the back - it's the best thing since pre-packaged sliced bread. Front sensor is the only reason why I wouldn't buy Honor 9.

Soldato
I have Honor 8 and I absolutely love it. I pray to all the gods of things mobile for Honor to release their next flagship with touch sensor at the back - it's the best thing since pre-packaged sliced bread. Front sensor is the only reason why I wouldn't buy Honor 9.

Basically whatever the design language of the P11 will be Huawei/Honor will modify that accordingly for the Honor 10.

Keep a look out....the Honor 8 is still a very capable phone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom