Hungarian Grand Prix 2016, Budapest - Race 11/21

Caporegime
So all four wheels can be off as long as they car is within 20cm?

On those 2 corners, yes.

They have implemented technology that is going to be less effective at catching people going off the track than just reviewing the videos.
Money well spent there.

I assume they will need to move the sensors next year as the cars are wider.

Soldato
They need to put those car breaker kerbs at every track like in Austria. If you place effectively another section of track on the outside of a corner that can be used as track without penalty, they are going to use it. (And even with penalties in mind they'll take the pee) Like someone said earlier, track limits aren't abused at Monaco because if they were your car will be broken.

Caporegime
They need to put those car breaker kerbs at every track like in Austria. If you place effectively another section of track on the outside of a corner that can be used as track without penalty, they are going to use it. (And even with penalties in mind they'll take the pee) Like someone said earlier, track limits aren't abused at Monaco because if they were your car will be broken.

When the limit is physical they don't constantly plow into it. So they are perfectly capable of adhering to them.

The FIA give them an inch and they take a mile. So the answer is don't give them that inch.

Caporegime
Mercedes completely screwed that up.

Saved by the red flag

Not if the session isn't restarted, however importantly for Hamilton he's just behind Rosberg which is all that matters to him.

Constructors is a done job, where Ham/Rosberg are doesn't matter overall, just in relation to each other.

Honestly Hamilton would probably not mind the it being stopped now, they have a fast car, Rosberg struggles to overtake most places, particularly here, Hamilton is the king here. If it was wet or dry tomorrow from this running order I'd put money on Hamilton getting well up the points but I wouldn't bet Rosberg would.

Back
Top Bottom