Huxley

Soldato
I'm getting really excited about ths too, the Unreal 3 engine looks awesome.

I hope there isn't going to be a monthly fee :( It'll probably work out for the best if there is one though. I can see me getting very addicted to this game..

I hope the big battles are intense and a good community gets going.

Associate
Bringing back an old thread :o

This is going to be released soon, is anybody looking at buying it or are you all going to give it a miss?

Soldato
Arsey said:
This is going to be released soon

Is that a definite, or have various sites still got an old, original date listed?

I assumed with the lack of info on the game that this would be one of those that was put back.

Associate
Nismo said:
Is that a definite, or have various sites still got an old, original date listed?

I assumed with the lack of info on the game that this would be one of those that was put back.

Lol ???.com seem to believe it will be released on the 1st of September, mind you, they also slate Alan Wake for release on the same day... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
The intro video looks very impressive, but the gameplay video (E3 2K6) looks like another generic (and fairly dull) FPS. Not inspiring at all :(

Caporegime
MadFruit said:
The intro video looks very impressive, but the gameplay video (E3 2K6) looks like another generic (and fairly dull) FPS. Not inspiring at all :(
World of Warcraft was fairly dull too, grinding at level ups on dull missions etc.. but as with any MMO game it's all about the social aspect, if Webzen get that right it could be a very popular title.

Back
Top Bottom